Our medico-legal reports advise the court on:
- Current Functional assessment
- Potential for functional improvement
- Physiotherapy requirements now and into the future
- Ideal physiotherapy input required and associated cost
- Current and future equipment needs
- Initial expenditure and ongoing cost of specialised equipment
We accept instructions in writing or via email. Please include the following information:
- Capacity of appointment (e.g. single, joint expert, expert advisor)
- Services required of our expert ( e.g. provision of expert report, attendance at meetings and/or attendance at court)
- Detailed purpose of report and issues to be addressed
- Timeline required for report to be completed
- Other relevant background information
A written quotation for our services will include (as required):
- Notes review
- Client assessment
All documents are provided both in electronic and paper format.
We welcome inquiries from those requiring highly skilled, experienced physiotherapists for second opinions in relation to infant or paediatric acquired injuries or conditions.
Contact our Practice Manager Litsa Angeli for further information.
Telephone: +61 7 33242490
Facsimile: +61 7 33241022