Our experienced physiotherapists are available for individual assessment and treatment according to your needs. We see children from 0-18 years and adults of all abilities. We care for family members requiring management of any musculoskeletal, women's health or chronic conditions.We also provide physiotherapy care for anyone seeking quality practice which is evidence based and outcome focussed.
These services are available across all our clinics and are health fund rebateable or may be eligible under the enhanced Primary Care Plan for complex and chronic conditions (provided by your GP). NDIS and Better Start funding may also be applicable to eligible families. Initial consultations are 45 or 60 minutes in duration, depending on the complexity of the case. Follow up appointments are 30 - 45 minutes in duration.
Please contact our friendly reception staff regarding appointments and fees.
These sessions are ideal for:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders / Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Scoliosis and other Postural conditions
- Hypermobility Syndromes and Arthritis
- Asthma and other Respiratory conditions
- Musculoskeletal and Sporting injury rehabilitation
- Diabetes and Weight management
- Developmental co-ordination disorder and Low muscle tone
- Hands on therapy
- Education and Advice
- Home Exercise programmes
- Liaising with and referral to other Health professionals and Educational professionals
- Report writing and therapy planning
- Equipment prescription and trials
Consultation are available at all locations;
Monday to Friday.
- Coorparoo 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Parkwood 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday and Friday
- Albany Creek 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday and Friday
- Sherwood 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday
- Highgate Hill 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please see Fees Schedule for further details
* This service is health fund rebateable
** Private health fund rebates vary according to your level of insurance